In bullet points
- Worked from home
- Ran twice a week, swam while had chance
- Did more work outside BAU
- Organized a few photowalks among friends
- Wrote more unit tests and regression tests
- Saw a few friends left for another company
- Missed my cousin’s wedding due to travel restriction
- Became Certified ScrumMaster
- Began film photography and got several friends started
- Began posting to Instagram @tommy_ku daily
- Experimented taking color photos with black and white film
- Resumed building plastic models
- Spent the most money on eating outside
- Set up FreeNAS at home
- Hoarded books and old film cameras
- Tried to form habits with todo reminders
- Spent a bit more time with friends and family
- Did a health screening
- Read a few books, did a sharing
In short tips
It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness. That is life. — Jean-Luc Picard (Star Trek: TNG)
We suffer more in imagination than in reality. — Seneca
Will I get over it? Mmm…No. But life goes on. — Dwight Schrute (The Office)’s quote cut short to mean differently
Life is short and full of pain. — Me
Why not? Life is short, life is dull, life is full of pain - and this is a chance for something special. — Woody Allen
Everyone has something that makes them adorable and everyone has their fears. Everyone is vulnerable inside no matter how tough they look from the outside. — Somewhere online or Me
You do not rise to the level of your goals. You fall to the level of your systems.
Your goal is your desired outcome. Your system is the collection of daily habits that will get you there.
This year, spend less time focusing on outcomes and more time focusing on the habits that precede the results. — James Clear in Atomic Habits
I came to that a long time ago. I have a olympic swimming pool of hatred inside me.
But it’s usually behind a closed door. That’s why I’m calm and peaceful, because I don’t deny what I think and feel.
Doesn’t mean I swim in it all day long — Somewhere online or Me